[sdpd] Fox new version -1.5.0.4

	Hi,

   There is a new version of Fox available, essentially to fix two bugs
crashing Fox for specific bond angle values in a Molecule (thanks Simon
Parsons for reporting this).
  Also, it adds a scale factor for the AntiBump function if its value is too
small compared to the Chi^2 of the diffraction data. Note, however, that I
recommend trying to solve structures *without* use of the AntiBump.

   I will be presenting Fox at the ECM in Durban, sunday morning at the single
crystal & powder diffraction workshop, and tuesday morning in the "Structure
Determination from Powder Diffraction" microsymposium.

	Fox can be downloaded from:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=27546&release_id=167682
ftp://ftp.unige.ch/pub/soft/crystal/fox/
ftp://ftp.ccp14.ac.uk/ccp14/ftp-mirror/objcryst/
http://ccp14.sims.nrc.ca/ccp/ccp14/ftp-mirror/objcryst/
http://ccp14.semo.edu/ccp/ccp14/ftp-mirror/objcryst/
http://ccp14.minerals.csiro.au/ccp/ccp14/ftp-mirror/objcryst/

	Vincent