Re: [sdpd] McMaille slight update

> But how many crystallographers are indexing proteins from
> powder data ? They have to be experts in crystallography I guess,
> and will not be repelled by manual modes (putting hands in grease =
> "mettre les mains dans le cambouis" in french ;-).

Maybe not proteins - but there could still be quite a few
large inorganics and organics?

> PS - Carlo U. Segre has made a Linux Debian package of McMaille,
> thanks !             http://www.iit.edu/~segre

Where is the exact link for hte Linux version?

Lachlan.

--
-----------------------
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick
Neutron Program for Materials Research (NPMR),
National Research Council (NRC),
  Postal Address:
    NPMR, NRC,
    Building 459, Station 18,
    Chalk River Laboratories,
    Chalk River, Ontario,
    Canada, K0J 1J0                  Fax: (613) 584-4040
Tel (work): (613) 584-8811  Office:  ext 3719 ; C2 diff: ext 3039
Email: lachlan.cranswick...@nrc.gc.ca   WWW: http://neutron.nrc.ca/
Tel (home): (613) 584-4226           WWW: http://lachlan.bluehaze.com.au/
Home Email:  lachlan...@melbpc.org.au  Mobile/Cell phone: 613 401 3433
             P.O. Box 2057, Deep River, Ontario, Canada, K0J 1P0

(please use clear titles in any Email - otherwise messages might accidentally
get put in the SPAM list due to large amount of junk Email being received.  If
you don't get an expected reply to any messages, please try again.)

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ArdFIC/hP.FAA/ySSFAA/UIYolB/TM