[sdpd] SPring-8 protein powder data

 From Keiko Miura <miurakk...@spring8.or.jp>  :

If someone wants to collect ( protein or large unit cell ) powder
diffraction data using our large Guinier camera (1000mm) , contact
to me (Keiko Miura (SPring-8/ JASRI) ) is necessary, until end of
October. Application for beamtime (Feb 2004 through July 2004 )
at SPring-8 is now accepted,   I can support to make application
and experiment to use this camera , which is yet under commissioning.

Test data are shown ( 1 A , bending beamline data) , already
presented at ECM21 :
             http://www.cristal.org/McMaille/lys-nag.jpg
Indexing these data with McMaille is possible without rescaling :
              http://www.cristal.org/McMaille/lys-nag.zip

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/UIYolB/TM