Re: SV: [sdpd] Re: UPPW-1

> "We consider your comments to be harmful, and they do a disservice to
> the many scientists (volunteers, staff members, editors) around the
> globe that work with ICDD. We request that you act responsibly and
> carefully consider the consequences of your actions. We demand that you
> refrain from continuing to publish erroneous and harmful statements
> concerning ICDD, and the work it does. If you elect to continue to
> misrepresent the facts, ICDD will hold you accountable."

If accurately reported, this isn't appropriate behaviour for what's
advertised to be a non-profit scientific body - I hope ICDD will realise
that it doesn't show them in a good light to threaten critics (even if
they think the criticism is unfair), and that they should be more
tolerant in future.

> Closing my voice is not a solution.

Indeed, not even a possibility... (but your friends would not want that
anyway, whether or not they always agree).

Best wishes

Robin