[sdpd] crystallographic plan

This massage is behalf of Shay Tirosh

I need a software that can counts the number (effective number) of atoms in
a given crystallographic plan. I expect such software to present the plan
with its atoms (only the atoms within the plan). there are cases were
different atoms localized in different heights relative to the plan
(partially in the plan).
hope to here from you later

Lancry Eli
Bar-Ilan University - Chemistry Dept.