[sdpd] Residual stress measurement by X-ray diffraction

Dear Colleagues,

I am going to get the depth profile of residual stress in ceramic material by nondestructive method such as X-ray diffraction.
However I have no idea how to solve the problem. If let me inform an idea, I would be grateful for them.

Thak you very much in advance

Hyun Min PARK
Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science(KRISS)
Materials Evaluation Center, P.O.Box 102, Yusong, 305-600, Korea
TEL)82-42-868-5277
FAX)82-42-868-5032
E-mail)hmpark...@kriss.re.kr