[sdpd] MgO etc. thermal expansion etc.

Dear ALL:

Sorry my question is not related to the topic of the group. I wish someone
happen to know the answer or could tell me the right place to ask (I had
been with a newsgroup concerning materials science, unfortunately, I lost
their address).

I"m looking thermal expansion coefficent, thermal conductivity and
electrical resistance of MgO, MgAl2O4 and MgIn2O4. I wish you can kindly
help me out.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely Yours,
Xia Changtai