Re: [sdpd] powder diffraction data not in crystal structure databases

Dear Namsoo and others

This cell certainly looks very promising - it's probably at least a
correct derivative cell and may be the actual physical cell itself.

My advice would be to run it through Chekcell (see the CCP14 website for
a download) to confirm that no simpler subcell (or sub-group) exists that
also provides as good a fit to the observed pattern.

Robin Shirley