[sdpd] occupancy and second phase intensity simulation

Dear all
It's winter, very cold.
I'm a fullprof user.
I want to determine the occupancy of Ni-Cu metal alloy.
I don't know nominal composition of this alloy and
I input the any occupancy value in pcr file. But I think it is not
reasonable.
I heard from my senior we can guess the occupancy value from scale
factor in pcr file.
Also we can simulate the second phase intensity from scale factor in
two phase material by calculation.
How I can do it?

Thanks in advance for your attention!

Best regards,