Re: [sdpd] looking for a post-doc

My name is Bendenia souhila, Iam a Dr of cristallographic, I have a probleme in the time for the Rietveld analysis, because I have an organic powder with the monoclinic system.
I must put the time for a good resolution.
I must refine the structure whith a large time ( 3 days ? ).

thanks.

Lubomir Smrcok <uachsmrk...@savba.sk> wrote:

Sent on behalf of my ex-PhD student who has not access to groups :

My name is Ondrej Pritula and I have recently finished my
PhD studies at the Institute of
Inorganic Chemistry, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava.

I am looking for a postdoc position in the field of materials chemistry,
X-ray and/or neutron diffraction.

The topic of my PhD. Thesis was "Rietveld quantitative X-ray
and neutron analysis of Portland clinkers". The results have been reported
in three papers and presented at two EPDIC's.

At present I am working on:

i)  X-ray/neutron  qualitative and quantitative analysis and
SEM/EDX analysis SiC/Si3N4 nano/micro-composites,

ii) quantitative neutron and X-ray diffraction analysis of the ceramic
materials related  to the group of the alpha- and beta-SiAlONs,

iii) high and/or room temperature neutron and X-ray analyses of the
fluorite materials (K2TaF7 and of the systems related to Na3AlF6).

He is ready to answer all other questions at uachprit...@savba.sk
Best wishes,

Dr.Lubo Smrcok
Crystallography Laboratory