Re: [sdpd] Hump ???

Hi,

I made a measurement this night without sample holder.
The hump is still there :
http://www.cristal.org/empty.jpg
I made the pattern in the range 5-40°, it seems that
without the holder there is also another hump close
to 40° which was not detected with a sample...
The 2nd harmonic ?

Some D8 magnetic big sample holder intercept the beam
if the window is not well aligned, or if you make rotate the
sample, but in that case, the hump is produced at an angle
close to 12° (2-theta). So this is not the cause in this case.

Armel

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/UIYolB/TM