Re: [sdpd] Hump ???

> Since more than one year, our powder patterns made
> on a Bruker D8 Advance show a strange and systematic
> hump in the range 18-24° 2-theta.

Dear Armel,

Did you try measurements without sample? If you don?t see the hump
without sample then it might come from the sample holder borders. If
you see it without sample then it may mean that the primary beam
penetrates somewhere through the slit holder.

Best regards,
Leonid

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/UIYolB/TM