[sdpd] DDM update

Dear Colleagues,

The DDM program package is updated at:

http://krsk.info/icct/en/cont/persons/sol/ddm.html

Some input-output bugs are fixed and one example is added (EXAMPLE4)
demonstrating a DDM re-refinement of trans-Pd(NH3)2(NO2)2 structure
[A.I. Blokhin, L.A. Solov?ev, M.L. Blokhina, I.S. Yakimov, S.D. Kirik,
Rus. J. Coord. Chem. (1996) 185].
The DDM method in this example allowed a stable and successful
unconstrained refinement of H-atoms from laboratory XRD data. (Other
examples are being prepared for publication...)

Best regards,
Leonid Solovyov

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/RzSHvD/UOnJAA/79vVAA/UIYolB/TM