Re: [sdpd] Re: Question on the refinament of Bi-2212 incommensurate structure

I have just used the latest Feb 2005 version of Jana:

  janainst.exe            23-Feb-2005 16:53  3.9M

From:
  http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/ccp/ccp14/ftp-mirror/jana/pub/cryst/jana2000/

It seems to run fine.  Could you try and install a fresh download -
plus make sure you have a decent amount of spare hard-disk space -
and maybe administrator permissions on your Winodws PC.

It can also be safer to install in the default directory
of  c:\jana to start out with to help diagnose this style
of problem.

Lachlan

--
E-mail / courriel: lachlan...@melbpc.org.au   Home Tel: (613) 584-4226