[sdpd] Re: Bi-2212 CIF and Mercury /enCifer

Hi!

JANA2000 together with Diamond can be used to visualize incommensurate
structures. Once Graphic Viewer has been defined in JANA2000
(Preferences/Graphic viewer: "path to Diamond"), Tools/Graphic viewer
will open Diamond which will show the structure visualization (then
one can save etc and use Diamond later without JANA). JANA creates a
kind of supercell or an "estimation" of the actual structure as a
commensurate structure in space group P1.

-Markus

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/UIYolB/TM