Re: [sdpd] FullProf Rf-factor=NaN?

hi
I think you must identify the place that you put your data. because this problem will occure when you change the directory of your data without refer to new adress in dataset
best wishes

s_ferdol <s_ferdol...@yahoo.com> wrote:     Dear all,

 I have the following problem. After the Le Bail fit of my powder
 pattern I am trying to start a Rietveld refinement but all the time
 after the first cycle the value Rf-factor appears as NaN. Has somebody
 faced such a problem and what could it be reason?

 Many thanks in advance!

                                                    Science                                       Powder                                       Physics                                                                     Physic reader