Re: [sdpd] FullProf Rf-factor=NaN?

hi
i think this problem can be from this matter that program can not find dataset. please check your directory that you put your data
best wishes

s_ferdol <s_ferdol...@yahoo.com> wrote:     Dear all,

 I have the following problem. After the Le Bail fit of my powder
 pattern I am trying to start a Rietveld refinement but all the time
 after the first cycle the value Rf-factor appears as NaN. Has somebody
 faced such a problem and what could it be reason?

 Many thanks in advance!

                                                    Science                                       Powder                                       Physics                                                                     Physic reader