Re: [sdpd] structures of 2 compounds

If you send an e-mail to support...@ccdc.cam.ac.uk they will help you.

>  1-  S-benzoylthioacetic acid  C9 H8 O3 S
>  2-  S-benzoylthioacetylsuccinimide  C12 H11 O5 N S

I searched the Cambridge Structural Database for the text
"benzoylthioacet" which returned two hits, but they were not related to
the two compounds you are looking for. However, beware that the CSD only
stores the names supplied by the authors and names of chemical compounds
can vary between authors. It is much more reliable to send a 2D diagram
of the structural formula to search for.

I also searched for the chemical formulae, which returned no hits for
the second compound, and four unrelated hits for the first.

Best wishes,
--
Dr Jacco van de Streek
Research Scientist