[sdpd] Single emulsion film for Guinier camera?

I wonder if somebody out there still uses Guinier camera with film
registration and is there any replacement opportunity, after the
leading film companies discontinued X-ray films production. I can still
adapt medical plates for cameras accepting double coated films, but
single coated for Guinier is a real problem here.

Please don't tell me that the new image plate is only 50 000 Euro :((

If no suggestions for proper film brand are available, does anybody
have experience with some home made solutions, like CCD matrix inserted
in the film holder, or ...... do you think this should be possible
solution?

Please, any suggestions can help.