[sdpd] PMN-PT Crystal structure

Dear All,
  I have synthesized a PMN-0.35PT [ie. (1-x)Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3-xPbTiO3] ceramic. I want to perform a  Rietveld refinement. I will be heavily obliged if anyone can give me the crystallographic details of the phases (cubic, rhombohedral, tetragonal, monoclinic) that are probable in the PMN-PT system.
  Even the CIF files will serve my purpose.
  I seek the kind help of  expert members in this forum.
  With regards,
  Puspendu