Re: [sdpd] powder indexing.. - N-TREOR

Hello,

About indexing in general, the advice could be to
use first TREOR90 or N-TREOR, then DICVOL04,
then CRYSFIRE, then McMaille, in that order. You
may obtain solution and confirmation with the first
two, before to try CRYSFIRE and McMaille (being
respectively a bit difficult to use and too slow).

See sessions 2 and 3 of the SDPD Internet Course
about indexing at :
http://www.cristal.org/DU-SDPD/indexa.html

I just obtained the permission from P.-E. Werner
to redistribute N-TREOR inside of the SDPD Internet
Course stuff. You can find this special version
developed for EXPO as a standalone program at:
http://www.cristal.org/DU-SDPD/ftp/n-treor.zip

Best wishes,

A. Le Bail

PS - Indexing capablities are also included now into
MAUD (freeware as well), moreover, several excellent
commercial programs are on the market (inside of TOPAS,
etc)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/UIYolB/TM