[sdpd] database PDF

Dear Crystallographers,
I have some short questions on powder database PDF-2:

1) with surprise I saw that hardcopies of  files are not
exactly equal to screen versions, in particular for
Intensity values reported in the lists; in some cases this
fact is not really important (e.g. for anatase n° 21-1272,
there are some little differences, (103) is printed as 10%
but on screen it should be 14%, (200) is printed as 35% but
on screen it is 65%); in other cases the difference is
really strong, as in NiAl26O40 (PDF n° 20-0776), infact
peak (302) is printed as 20%, but on the screen it is 100%
(the representation of the profile on the screen is coherent
with the list on the screen). What is the problem?

2) Does somebody know what is the symbol u printed sometimes
near Intensity values?

3) What is the Quality legend? I mean, in some files
Quality=C, I, *, or nothing; what is the meaning?

Thanks in advance, with my best regards,

Marco Sommariva

Marco Sommariva
Department Of Materials Science
University Milano-Bicocca