Re: [sdpd] database PDF

Dear Marco,

1- Using the last PDF-2 release, the lines seem correctly plotted on the
screen (both using the ICDD software and EVA).
2- never seen the u character. Maybe corresponds to unindexed lines with
the unit cell given by the authors.
3- The quality marks are given following the sequence C, *, I, N, Q,
D.   C stands for calculated pattern (from single crystal), * is the
best quality for experimental data, I means indexed, N is non-indexed, Q
questionable, D are deleted patterns (usually replaced by a more recent
one).

Best,

Thierry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/UIYolB/TM