[sdpd] Books required - urgent

Dear friends,
I am new to this group.Happy wishes from me to all of you.
I am Project Officer in Sagar (MP) INDIA, presently engaged in drug
designing/modelling .
kindly arrange following books for me as i am
in strict need of these artices but could not arrange despite of my
best efforts.
Thanks in advance to all of you.
BOOKS are:
1. Ab Initio Molecular Orbital Theory, Warren J. Hehre, Leo
Radom, Paul v.R. Schleyer and John A. Pople, John Wiley & Sons, New
York, 1986.
2. Semiempirical Molecular Orbital Methods, J.J.P. Stewart, in
Reviews in Computational Chemistry, VCH Publishers, 1990, vol. 1,
Kenny B. Lipkowitz and Donald B. Boyd (editors), p
3. Molecular Mechanics, Norman L. Allinger and U. Burkert, ACS
Monograph 177, Washington, DC, American Chemical Society, 1982.
4. Computer Simulation of Biomolecular Systems Using Molecular
Dynamics and Free Energy Perturbation Methods, Terry P. Lybrand, in
Reviews in Computational Chemistry, VCH Publishers, 1990, vol. 1,
Kenny B. Lipkowitz and Donald B. Boyd (editors),
5. Ab Initio Calculations on Large Molecules: Methodology and
Applications, Jerzy Cioslowski, in Reviews in Computational
Chemistry, VCH Publishers, 1993, vol. 4, Kenny B. Lipkowitz and
Donald B. Boyd (editors),

6. Molecular Modeling: Altering How Chemistry is Done, James
Krieger, Chem. Eng. News, September 23, 1991.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)