[sdpd] Rietveld refinement

Dear All,

I'm a new user of rieveld refinement.
In my work I want to refine the structure of zeolite Si24O48 from
synchrotron data at diffrent temperatures
I have refined firstly the unit cell using fullprof(profile matching
with constante scale factor) at each temperature. after I added to
each PCR file the atomic positions from ICSD model with bond and
angles restraints.

I have a problem with the intensities and I can't refine the
isotropic thermal parameters they gives negative values.
I trayed the refinement with fixed values of isotropic thermal
parameteres but the intensities are low; the calculated model dont
fit well the experimental pattern.

could you help me please.

Regards

Mahrez