Re: [sdpd] identifying the phase (amorphous to crystallize)

Dear Andi

I worked on similar system Mg60Cu30Y10, where I identify orthorhombic
Mg2Cu  cubic MgY  and cubic CuMgYphases.

Details please see in
Pál Jóvári, Karel Saksl, Nini Pryds, Bente Lebech, Nicholas P. Bailey,
Anders Mellergård, Robert G. Delaplane and Hermann Franz
Atomic structure of glassy Mg60Cu30Y10 investigated with EXAFS, x-ray
and neutron diffraction, and reverse Monte Carlo simulations
PHYSICAL REVIEW B 76, 054208 2007

Best regards
Karel Saksl

--
Ing.Karel Saksl, PhD.

Institute of Materials Research
Slovak Academy of Sciences
Watsonova 47
043 53 Kosice
Slovak republic room 607

Scientific Department: Nano Structured Materials

phone:  +421-55-792-2496
fax:    +421-55-792-2408
e-mail: ksaksl...@imr.saske.sk

<*> Your email settings: