Re: [sdpd] Re: Peak missing!

I think that your problem is in oxygen position. It should be 1/2 1/2 0.

Another typical error.

Measure two times before you cut (a Czech proverb ) ...

Best regards

Radovan

--
Radovan Cerny
Laboratoire de Cristallographie
24, quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Phone  : [+[41] 22] 37 964 50, FAX : [+[41] 22] 37 961 08
mailto : Radovan.Cerny...@cryst.unige.ch
URL    : http://www.unige.ch/sciences/crystal/cerny/rcerny.htm

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional