Re:Re: [sdpd] ABOUT FWHM PARAMETERS /SHAPE PARAMETER

Hi,
  Today, one sample have produced, the sample has a interesting phenomenon which I can not understand.
  The sample contains Li Eu W O(Li:Eu:W=1:1:2).  Maybe LiEu(WO4)2
  question:
         1. why about 4 peaks are extremely high, and how can I explain weak peaks? But I cannot match any PDF card. How can I do?
         texture?  Maybe this sample has small volume? I do not know what it is. And I can not index it.
         This sample can emit red light(at 612nm, maybe because of EU3+).
         XRD: fast scan in 15 minutes.10-65 degree.
         SEM(EDS):EU:W=1:2  and  Eu:W=1:1   ,maybe it contains impurity phase.
please advice....thanks in advance!
                                                              xujun

在2009-11-24,"Armel Le Bail" <armel.le_bail...@univ-lemans.fr> 写道:

At 11:13 24/11/2009 +0800, you wrote:
>HI,
> I have some questions about some parameters.
> In pseudo-voigt (FULLPROF), 1.FWHM parameters have U V W IG, what is IG?
> 2.SHAPE parameters have ETA_0 X, what are
> ETA_0 and X?
> 3.In ASYMMETRY, how effect the pattern to
> set ASYM1 & ASYM2?
> In PREFERRED ORIENTATION, G1 G2??
>Please advise.....Thaks in advance.

A quick search in the Fullprof manuals and tutorials should give the
answer to most questions : http://www.ill.eu/sites/fullprof/

Best,
Armel

<*> Your email settings: