[IUCr Home Page]

thoughts on computing schools at IUCr 2005

I thought it might be worthwhile to get the ball rolling on this; CCP4
would certainly be interested in being closely involved with a
macromolecular computing school in Florence; I'd imagine something of the
order of 1 or 2 days (cf the CCP4 workshops at ACA2002 - 1 day, UC
Riverside 2003 - 3 or 4 days). I dare say the PHENIX people would also be
interested in participating - and probably people from other groups as
well.

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology,
MRC Centre, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH

See http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry  for Mosflm, BCA and
crystal growing details

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster