[IUCr Home Page]

Re: COMPCOMM: Re: thoughts on computing schools at IUCr 2005

>> A per a message on the 3rd of September - who can be actioned to
>> be the head of organising this?  Does Ton need to sound a person out
>> for this?
>
>I'm happy to do initial stuff for a macromolecular workshop - I've helped
>CCP4 organize theirs, so I'm certainly aware of the needs etc.
>
>One thing that does need to be sorted out properly for any computing
>workshop at a very early stage is that the mess that happened with
>PCs (or rather lack thereof..) at Geneva should never be allowed to
>happen again.

The contact details for Andrea Lenco follow.
I cannot remember off hand the details but Andrea should be able
to pass this on.

Would you like to contact him and mention what you would require -
based on what happened in Geneva?

Andrea Lenco  - Scientific Secretariat for Florence IUCr 2005
Via: J. Nardi, 39
50132 Florence - Italy
Tel: +39 055 234 6653
Fax: +39 055 247 8366
www.iucr2005.it
E-mail: iucr@iucr2005.it
ienco@fi.cnr.it

Lachlan.

-----------------------
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick

Collaborative Computational Project No 14 (CCP14)
    for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction
  Birkbeck University of London and Daresbury Synchrotron Laboratory
Postal Address: CCP14 - School of Crystallography,
                Birkbeck College,
                Malet Street, Bloomsbury,
                WC1E 7HX, London,  UK
Tel: (+44) 020 7631 6850   Fax: (+44) 020 7631 6803
E-mail: l.m.d.cranswick@dl.ac.uk   Room: B091
WWW: http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster