[IUCr Home Page]

Re: thoughts on computing schools at IUCr 2005

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Harry Powell wrote:

> I thought it might be worthwhile to get the ball rolling on this; CCP4
> would certainly be interested in being closely involved with a
> macromolecular computing school in Florence; I'd imagine something of the
> order of 1 or 2 days (cf the CCP4 workshops at ACA2002 - 1 day, UC
> Riverside 2003 - 3 or 4 days). I dare say the PHENIX people would also be
> interested in participating - and probably people from other groups as
> well.

Greetings all -- my first post to this list. Just wanted to pass on
word that Rigaku/MSC would be interested in participating in such a
school on some level, to be defined better as plans evolved.

Bev

Dr. Beverly R. Vincent
Technical Information Manager
Rigaku/MSC
9009 New Trails Drive
The Woodlands, TX  77381-5209
voice: (281)-363-1033 x123 fax: 364-3628
http://www.RigakuMSC.com

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster