[IUCr Home Page]

Re: Computing School Prior to the Osaka 2008 meeting

If someone has a spreadsheet for Seina meeting, please send it to me.

Atsushi

--
Atsushi NAKAGAWA, Professor, PhD

Laboratory of Supramolecular Crystallography
Research Center for Structural and Functional Proteomics
Institute for Protein Research
Osaka University
Suita, Osaka 565-0871
JAPAN