[sdpd] Encouragements

Hello,

This is an email for encouraging those students engaged in the
SDPD Internet Course, and who are sleeping a bit at sessions
2, 3, or 4. Yes I know, this is hard work (CRYSFIRE handling
seems to discourage some people) and requires ~10 hours
per week. But the success needs some perseverance. A new
comment from a student just finishing session 8 was added at the
Course Web page :

http://www.cristal.org/course/comments.html

"- Thank you very much. This is the result of what I say to my
students they should do: "fazer com gosto" (making things, enjoying
them!). I think that this is half the way to the success... And in this
case it is very easy to enjoy what you are doing because the course is
very well thought and made. It seems to me a little bit like a rally paper...
So most of this week's calculations were done this weekend, while I was
taking care of the daffodils in the garden." (H.B.)

Well, thanks, this highly favorable comment may be due to the 20/20
note returned. However, it proves possible to continue up to the end. The last
sessions 9 and 10 are easier - they concern "only" the Rietveld method.

End of advertisement ;-)

Best,

Armel

PS - If the number of SDPDs per year continues to grow slowly, the
number of SDPD Internet Course subscribers decreases
dramatically : 12 in 1999-2000; 6 in 2000-2001, and 3 in 2001-2002.
Previsions for 2002-2003 are thus 1.5.....;-).
I still don't know the number of subscribers to the Birkbeck College
Powder Diffraction Internet Course ?

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.