Re: [sdpd] Indexing problem

Dear Cristian,

I do not know what is your compound, but looking on your webpage I have
seen that one of the themes of your laboratory (even if you are listed
with other subject) is the interaction of hydrogen with the solid. Is
not your compound a metal hydride? In that case you can imagine that the
compound has desorbed during the data collection, so you have different
lattice parameters at low and high 2theta regions. And maybe even
different crystal symmetry ...

Best wishes

Radovan

--