[sdpd] XRD intensity

Dear all
I am hysen from cochin university ,Kerala. I am working on
nanomagnetic materials. specifically an alloy of irom molybdenum boron
and nickel. I have prepared thin films of this having thickness around
30 nm by resistive heating and annealed the sample upto the
crystallization temperature of the bulk. But interestingly the xrd
spectrum shows peaks which are very feeble which has intensity
comparable to that of the noise. Can anybody has any suggestionsto
improve the xrd spectrum. Due to this low intensity i cant do any fitting.
Thank you in advance
Hysen Thomas researcher
Cusat
Cochin 22