[IUCr Home Page]

Re: Computing School Prior to the Osaka 2008 meeting

Dear  Members of the IUCr Computing Commission

   I have to say that we can book the Awaji Yumebutai International
Conference Center only AFTER the OSAKA 2008 congress (Sep.1-).

   If the computing school has to be held before the IUCr congress, I
have to find another place.

   Best wishes,

Atsushi

--
Atsushi NAKAGAWA, Professor, PhD

Laboratory of Supramolecular Crystallography
Research Center for Structural and Functional Proteomics
Institute for Protein Research
Osaka University
Suita, Osaka 565-0871
JAPAN